Hello everyone, Today I want to be discuss something other then fashion, But something everyone can relate too. I have been experiencing a lot of "Hating" from persons that are insignificant to my life. This post is not solely about me, But for others that may be going through something similar
and don't have praying,positive and strong people around them to keep them grounded and encouraged, My mom was that person for me she always preach to me, but she always tell me what I need to hear during hard times. I'm not going to say I'm the perfect example when it comes to dealing with haters and drama, no not at all. I have had many moments where I have gave someone more of my attention then they deserved and that's something I have had to step back and ask myself "Why am I even letting people's words and or action effect me?" They cant stop the "Brittany show" unless I let them, And it must be something I did and still am doing that they wish they could do. I am learning to first not react and not fight back, But let God fight my battles for me, Because if he is with me who can be against me right? RIGHT! Below I have provided to some tips,positive pictures/quotes on how to continue to LIVE, LAUGH and LOVE even when "Haters" are doing the most to get your attention. ENJOY AND REMEMBER TO SMILE BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL...OBVIOUSLY!!
* SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING SOMEWHERE IN LIFE
* CUT OFF FRIENDS WHO MEAN YOU NO GOOD. LOOK AT THEIR ACTIONS TOWARDS OTHERS AND TAKE NOTE OF THIER TRUE COLORS.
* DONT ENTERTAIN DRAMA, ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
* CONTINUE TO GO OUT AND HAVE GOOD TIMES WITH YOUR FRIENDS, THIER GOAL IS TO BREAK YOU AND BRING YOU DOWN TO THIER LEVEL. DONT LET THEM WIN, SMILE AND CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND REMEMBER TO....
* TRY OUT NEW THINGS AND PLACES
* MY FAVORITE, GO SHOPPING!!! NOTHING CHEERS ME UP MORE THEN SHOPPING, I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT ADDING SOMETHING NEW TO MY CLOSET THAT PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE BUT IT REALLY DOES.
* MY MOM ONLY TELL ME TO READ MY BIBLE. I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS A LOT MORE, I ADMIT I DONT UNLESS IM AT CHURCH OR IM REALLY STRESSING AND I HAVE ONE NEAR ME.
* MOST IMPORTANT, PRAY!!! IT REALLY DOES WORK, I ALWAYS FEEL BETTER AFTER I CRY MY EYES OUT TO GOD, EVEN IF IM
NOT SURE IF HE HEARS ME SOMETIMES, I GET OFF MY KNEES AND STAND UP TALL WITH MY HEAD LIFTED HIGHER THEN WHAT
IT WAS WHEN I WENT DOWN IN PRAYER.
Plussizebrittany: Thank you for reading I hope I encouraged someone today to continue smile even when you feel your under attack, remember "Trouble don't last always"